· These early days remember always
· Love is found in many places, but especially in baby faces
· To be a child is to know the joy of living…
To have a child is to know the beauty of life.
· Of all the joys a baby girl brings, loves it the very sweetest thing
· Nothing makes life more complete than a baby girl, soft and sweet
· The only thing worth stealing is a kiss from a sleeping child
· It is the sweet & simple things of life which are the real ones after all.
· The biggest love… in the tiniest bundle
· May you never lose your sense of wonder
· Where there is love, there is life.
· Children are the epitome of innocence purity, love, hope and gladness in this difficult and troubled world. Gordon B Hinkley
· Children are the jewels that will enrich the crowns of parents in the hereafter. George Albert Smith
· A son is a gift that makes its presence known, to the thankful heart of a parent each and every day.
· You’re a song, written by the hand of God
· There are two things we should give our children. One is roots- the other is wings
· Our little Princess
· Beautiful Dreamer
· Sweet, Angelic Slumber
· Babies are a gift from Heaven
· Lullaby and Goodnight
· Mommies’ Little Angel
· Little girls are Heavens Flowers
· A child fills a place in your heart you never knew was empty
· When you view the world through a child’s eyes… magic happens
· Today you are you That is truer than true
There is no one alive Who is you-er than you!
· You are my personal rainbow
· A sweet, new blossom of humanity, fresh fallen from Gods’ own home to flower on earth.
· To know is nothing at all… To imagine is everything
· We’ll never forget those eyes so blue… that cute little nose and sweet kisses too.
· Always wonder, never wander
· Every good and perfect gift comes from God above.
· Cleaning your house while kids are still in it is like shoveling the walk before it stops snowing.
· Insanity is hereditary… you get it from your kids!
· The greatest forces in the world are babies
· When I see the world through your young eyes, everything becomes new again. The moon is brighter; the sun is warmer, and the stars even more mysterious. Yet nothings as glorious as you.
· Things are beautiful if you love them
· Here a pretty baby lies, sung to sleep with lullabies.
· Sweet age of Innocence
· Take time everyday to do something silly
· The Loves of my Life
· You are my sunshine
· A baby is God’s opinion that the world should go on.
· Babies are stars, pure sparkling and bright
· Raising children isn’t the only way to go crazy… but it’s certainly the fastest!
· Children- the world’s constant renewal of life and purpose
· Of all of nature’s gifts to the human race, what is sweeter to a man than his children?
· With every little baby’s birth, a bit of stardust falls to earth.
· These are my jewels
· In a daughter you see a glimpse of yourself… only better
· Between the innocence of babyhood and the dignity of manhood, we find a delightful creature of a boy.
· Moment by moment, we create our life’s adventure
· A mothers pride, a fathers joy
· They call me Trouble
· Baby Mine
· Sweet dreams my little one
· Precious and priceless, lovable too, the worlds greatest miracle is sweet little you
· When they placed you in my arms, you slipped into my heart.
· A child is the greatest poem every known. Christopher Morely
· Blessed are the children… for theirs is a world of wonder
· A baby is always more trouble than you thought… and more wonderful
· All of Gods grace in one little face
· Raising children is part joy and part guerilla warfare
· If it were going to be easy to raise kids, it wouldn’t have started with something called labor.
· Children are a bridge to heaven
· Never was a child so lovely but his mother was glad to get him asleep
· Behold children are a blessing from the lord- Psalms 127:3
· I am a child of god.
· You are my shining moon; you are my glistening sun;
You are my inner peace; you are my abundant fun;
You are my roaming land; you are my wavy sea,
You are and always will be, everything to me.
· One good reason a little boy gets so dirty- he’s closer to the ground.
· All because two people fell in love.
· I love you to the moon and back.
· I’ll love you forever, I’ll like you forever, as long as I’m living, my baby you’ll be
· There are two things in life for which we are never truly prepared, and that is twins
· I’ve been blessed to have a brother like you…you’re my pal, my buddy and my best friend too
· A brother is a friend given by nature
· Sisters by birth, friends by choice
· "Always kiss me goodnight"
· “The greatest happiness in the world is the conviction that we are loved; loved for ourselves or rather loved in spite of ourselves” Victor Hugo
· Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things endures all things, love never fails
· Love does not consist in gazing at each other but in looking together in the same direction“
· The grand essentials to happiness in this life are something to do, something to love, and something to hope for.” Joseph Addison
· Love… each of us is created of it… and I suspect each of us was created for it
· Love is the only force that can erase the differences between people- that can bridge the chasms of bitterness
· You are the love of my life
· I’m everything I am because you love me
· Things are beautiful if you love them
· To love another person is to see the face of God.
· Let us love one another, for love is of God.
· Live for love, and love will live for you.
· Love leads you up, it makes you look up. It makes you think up. It makes you a better person than you were before.
· You don’t love someone because they’re beautiful; they’re beautiful because you love them.
· To the world you are a person, but to me you are the world.
· To love someone is to know the song of their heart and sing it to them when they have forgotten the words.
· The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen, or even heard, but most be felt form within the heart.
· If I planted a seed for every time I thought of you- I could walk forever in my garden.
· All life is reflected in the one you love.
· To love someone is to see a miracle invisible to others.
· How do I love thee? Let me count the ways…
· Of all the treasures in the world, there is nothing more precious than giving someone a piece of your heart.
· Love is the most enduring and most powerful virtue.
· You know its love when the tiny details about another person, ones that are insignificant to most people seem fascinating and incredible to you.
· My heart belongs to you!
· We are each of us angels with only one wing.
· We can only fly when embracing one another.
· You lift me and I’ll lift you and we’ll ascend together.
· Happily ever After
· Life without love is no life at all.
· To get the full value of joy, you must have someone to divide it with. Mark Twain
· Live by the sun, love by the moon.
· The greatest thing you’ll ever learn is to love, and be loved in return.
· Love never fails.
· A well spent day brings happy sleep. Leonardo Da Vinci
· All because two people fell in love
· And the two shall be called one.
· I love you to the moon and back.
· Grow old along with me, the best is yet to be.
· Together is a wonderful place to be.
· Fairy tales do come true.
· Loved you yesterday, Love you still, Always have, Always will
Accent Pictures/Memory Wall
· We do not remember days, we remember moments.
· Life is not measured by the moments we breathe, but by the moments that take our breathe away
· Life brings us simple pleasure everyday… it is up to us to make them wonderful memories
· Remember yesterday… celebrate today… imagine tomorrow
· Learn from yesterday. Live for today. Hope for tomorrow.
· God gave us memories so that we might have roses in December
· Life isn’t a matter of milestones, but of moments
· Our lives are a mosaic of little things
· Recall it as often as you wish… a happy memory never wears out.
· Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass…it’s learning to dance in the rain.
· Dance like nobody is watching, Sing like nobody is listening, and Love like you’ve never been hurt.
· Live, Laugh, Love
· Dream as if you will live forever, Live as if you only have today
· The sparkle in my child’s eyes,
Of wonder and delight
Shines brighter than any Christmas lights
Glowing in the night
· Christmas is the day that holds all time together
· For unto us a child is born
· Snowflakes falling, winter calling
· Wise men still seek Him
· For unto you is born this day, a child, who is Christ the Lord
· The stockings were hung…
· Happy Holidays!
· My best friends are flakes!
· Jesus is the reason for the season.
· This home believes
· I saw mommy kissing Santa Clause
· Let it snow!
· Believe in the magic
· For Unto us a Child is Born
· Winter Wonderland
· O Holy Night
· Jingle Bells
· Happy Harvest
· Be Grateful
· Gobble till you wobble
· Give Thanks
· Count your blessings
· Happy Haunting!
Car decals (for aggies)
· Aggie girl (or mom/dad/aunt/brother/etc.)
· Future aggies on board
· Gig Em’ Aggies
· Saw Em’ Off
· Attending UT, but always an Aggie
· Texas A and M graduate (with graduating year)
· Howdy Damn it!
Car decals (for parents)
· Sport ball with child’s name and the year they played
· Ballerina with child’s name and the year they danced
· Stick figure families